The Q-Tip Painting Printables – Prewriting, Alphabet, and Numbers digital download has been updated in 2020 to include 99 pages for children to use Q-tips, push pins, or mini stickers to create pre-writing shapes, upper and lower case letters, and numbers. The digital file is in full page format or smaller cards version.
Q-Tips Painting Printables will be available electronically immediately following payment.
This download includes the materials to create a set of small dotted alphabet cards (uppercase and lowercase), numbers and shapes. BONUS – this packet now also includes outlined letters so the children can progress after the q-tip painting or push pin activities. Also included is 12 activity ideas to do with the cards.
The Q-Tips Painting Printables includes:
- 9 prewriting lines and shapes – small dots
- 26 upper and lower case letters with picture – small dots
- 10 numbers with ten frames – small dots
- 9 prewriting lines and shapes – outlined format
- 26 upper and lower case letters with picture – outlined
- 10 numbers with ten frames – outlined
How it Works:
- Download and print the pages.
- Provide the child with a Q-tip to paint the small dots or push pins to poke the small dots.
- Progress to writing the outlined letters.
Q-Tip Painting Printables digital download encourages: pre-writing skills, finger strengthening, handwriting practice, visual motor skills and fine motor skills.
If this resource is too hard, check out the Do a Dot Printable Alphabet packet.
Looking for more push pin activities?