School-Based Therapy Planner 2019-2020
The School-Based Therapy Planner 2019-2020 digital download includes the materials to create a Therapy Planner for the 2019-2020 school year to help you stay organized. Great for school-based occupational therapists, school-based physical therapists, and SLPs. Choose from one of 8 designs. Select a design to view the cover.
E-Book: 91 pages – Word and PDF format
Delivered electronically immediately following payment. THIS IS NOT A PRINTED PLANNER. They are electronic documents delivered in Word (you can edit it) and PDF format. You will print the planner or use on your computer.
Summary: This is an electronic document with all the materials to stay organized this school year starting July 2019 through June 2020.
The planner includes the following:
- General Information page
- My Goals for 2019-2020
- Annual Attendance (print as many as you need for each student)
- 12 Full Page Monthly Calendars
- 12 Two Page Monthly Calendars
- 12 IEP Review/Eval/Screenings Monthly Reminder Pages
- 12 Attendance Records for each month
- 12 Travel Logs for each month
- 1 Daily To-Do List
- 2 Weekly To-Do Lists (print as many as you need for each week)
- Lesson Planning Page
- Consultation Notes
- CEU Tracker
- Communication Log
- Progress Report Tracker
- Evaluation Tracker
- Equipment/ Supplies Ordered or Wishlist
- Equipment Loan Tracking Form
- Notes (print as many as you need for the year)
All you need to do it print out the pages, punch holes and toss them in a binder. This planner will help you stay organized all year long.
Designs available for the School-Based Therapy Planner 2019-2020
- Blank White Background (entire file is black and white)
- Blue Watercolor
- Colorful Dots
- Green Stripes
- Journey Quote
- Pink and Green
Looking for more resources for school-based therapists?