Alphabet Letter Hunt and Trace digital packet is a fun and engaging way to practice letter identification and letter sizing. It includes the upper case & lower case letters! This digital download packet requires NO PREP and is ready to print and go! It was created by Regina Parsons-Allen, an experienced, pediatric certified Occupational Therapy Assistant.
How to Use the Alphabet Letter Hunt and Trace Packet:
- Read the letter phrase to work on the letter name and sound.
- Color the picture that starts with the letter to work on distal control and boundary awareness.
- Hunt for the letter in the letter grid and mark it to work on:
- fine motor
- visual scanning
- letter identification skills.
- Trace the letters inside the letter boxes to work on letter formation and distal control.
When marking the letter practice fine motor skills too! The child can mark each letter with use of a pencil, push pins, markers, dot markers, beans, or stickers. If you want the child to mark with small items, consider using tongs or tweezers to place and retrieve the items.
More Resources Created by Regina Parsons-Allen:
More Alphabet Resources: