Need to get your young students up, moving, and learning? These bug activities for preschoolers and up includes interactive games to play in person or for distance learning / telehealth sessions.
The A to Z Insect and Bug Movement Cards digital download includes the interactive PDF game versions and PRINT versions insect and bug movement cards to get children moving through the alphabet.
The interactive bug activities for preschoolers and up will be available electronically (ZIP file) immediately following payment.
The A to Z Insect and Bug Movement Cards includes the following:
- 26 full page (8.5″ x 11″) bugs and insect movement cards for the letters A through Z
- 3 pages of smaller cards (9 bug and insect movement cards per page)
- 20 game ideas for the movement cards
- INTERACTIVE PDF games – can you be the first player to find the flower?
How Do You Play the Bug Activities for Preschoolers and Up?
DIRECTIONS FOR DIGITAL GAME:
- Open one of the 15 PDF games. Click on any letter of the alphabet. The object of the game is to find the flowers.
- If you don’t find the flowers, move like the bug or insect on the picture. Click on the sun to return to the homepage to try again.
- Continue completing the bug activities until someone finds the flowers to win the game!
The winning flowers page changes in each of the 15 games so you can play the game over and over again without your students knowing where the flowers are hiding.
DIRECTIONS FOR PRINT VERSION
For the Bug Activities for Preschoolers and Up print the pages in the packet. Fold up the small cards and place them in a box or bag.
Taking turns, each player reaches into the box and pulls out a card. If it is the FLOWER card you win! If not, complete the activities on the card and the next player takes a turn.
Keep playing until one player WINS. Toss all the cards back into the box and play again!
The original versions includes 20 different games you can play with the smaller cards.
Remember this is an electronic document. You will receive immediate access to the PDF following payment.
More Interactive PDF Games:
Illustrations created by Alena Razumova and used under a Shutterstock license.