The Fantastic Fingers® Fine Motor Program Multi-User License is a comprehensive fine motor program that includes ebook, music, and instructional videos. It’s user-friendly, research-based, and improves children’s fine motor skills, pencil grip, posture and more. It also integrates many early literacy and numeracy skills.
Product Details and Delivery:
This electronic package includes: 197 page eBook in PDF format (name stamped for 25 adults at ONE school, organization or therapy practice), 16 action songs in MP3 format, and links to 2 hours of online instructional videos watched in 5 to 15 minute segments with a password.
You will receive a one page PDF with the directions to access the license information. The products will be name stamped with your Facility name.
Terms & Conditions:
- License is for 25 adults employed at ONE organization, school or therapy practice.
- The 25 adults can print their eBooks as needed.
- The 100 printable worksheets can be reproduced for instructional purposes.
- Occupational therapists & OT students have permission to reproduce all activity pages & program sheets (pp 15-70) for the teachers/parents/caregivers of the children they are treating as part of a therapy program.
Once you have paid you will receive a link and a 100% off product code. You will supply the name of your organization and email address, and enter your code. Your files are available for immediate download and via an email.
‘I have used many other resources for fine motor development, but I must say that I am really impressed with your program!’
Certified elementary teacher from Texas
‘I have been using your program with my class for about 3 weeks, and I can already see many gains in ability so thank you. My Principal is keen to extend the program in a few more classes.’ – Registered Teacher from Australia
‘I am a paediatric OT and your content is absolutely fabulous, so so helpful, thank you!’ – OTR US
‘I have used your program for a number of years. It has been so rewarding, and the kids and I have had so fun in the process!’ – Registered OT iSouth Africa
Fantastic Fingers® Fine Motor Program can be used for:
- Push-in therapy services including special needs/at-risk students
- home therapy and online therapy programs
- Pre-K and kindergarten classes
- Response to Intervention
- school readiness groups
- vacation or summer work to prevent regression of skills
View a sample video from Track 3 – Wrist Rhymes