This garden theme classroom fine motor activity packet focuses on all things related to Spring gardens – Color, Write, Cut, Glue during the month of May or anytime! Created by Christine, OTR, this packet will keep your students engaged.
Help students work on essential school fine motor skills in a fun Spring Gardens – themed way! Great for the month of May!
You will receive: 30 color page PDF + 30 black/white page PDF digital download, available electronically immediately following payment.
Spring Gardens Theme pics include: strawberries, strawberry patch, strawberry baskets, cauliflower, cauliflower baskets, spinach, spinach baskets, tulips and bulbs, kids that are gardening. For sentence writing pages the How To sequencing theme is: How To Grow a Plant.
Garden Theme Classroom Fine Motor Activity Packet • Detailed Description
30 FULL Color page PDF + 30 Black/White page PDF = 60 pages total!
Details vary based on monthly theme. Pics are carefully chosen to feature a variety of different activities that keep it fun and interesting for students. Page numbers included for easy planning and organization. Black and White pages are great for copying off for caseload or classroom of students. Color pages work well for putting into plastic sheets or dry erase pockets to wipe off and reuse.
- Cover page: color pictures & write name
- Color by number: #1-9 with colors
- Draw line through pencil paths x 3 (version 1)
- Draw line through pencil paths x 3 (version 2)
- Draw line through pencil paths x 3 (version 3)
- Trace the pre-writing lines x 4 (version 1)
- Trace the pre-writing lines x 4 (version 2)
- Find the path in the grid: follow the same monthly themed pic and only go up, down, left, right
- Write uppercase letters A-Z in monthly themed pic
- Write lowercase letters a-z in monthly themed pic
- Write numbers #1-25 in monthly themed pic
- Unscramble and write out the words in sized boxes (tall, fall, small), word bank provided.
- Count and write in how many of each pic you find
- Circle the number of pics to match the number br x 5 (out of #1-5)
- Copy and write the words x 4 with matching picture (version 1)
- Copy and write the words x 4 with matching picture (version 2)
- Copy and write the sentences x 3 with matching picture (version 1)
- Copy and write the sentences x 3 with matching picture (version 2)
- Draw and Write: Picture box with writing lines
- How To: Copy and write the sentences x 4 with matching pictures (Steps #1-4)
- How To: Copy and write the sentences x 4 with matching pictures (Steps #5-8)
- All About Me – Name, Birthdate, Age, Phone Number, School, Teacher, Grade: Fill in the Form
- Fine Motor Mats: use dot marker to fill in circles, roll small balls of play dough and place in circles, color in circles to practice distal motor control (version 1)
- Fine Motor Mats (version 2)
- Cut on the lines from dot to pic x 4
- Cut and glue the 10 frame to match the number
- Cut and glue the picture to finish the pattern
- Cut, unscramble, glue, and write
- Color, cut out shapes: circle, square, triangle
- Color, cut out shapes: oval, rectangle, pentagon
Skills Addressed in this Garden Theme Classroom Fine Motor Activity Packet: Fine Motor, Visual Motor, Patterns, Letters, Words, Sentences, Coloring, Writing, Cutting with Scissors, Gluing