Do you need visuals and activity ideas to provide your students with proprioception input throughout the school day? Created by Jennie Ni, MS, OTR/L, the School Based Heavy Work Sensory Activities Packet includes activity suggestions with visuals and schedule boards.
The 12 page PDF digital document will be available electronically immediately following payment.
How Does the Heavy Work Sensory Activities Packet Work?
- Download and print the activities.
- Review with the students the best proprioceptive activities for them.
- Students can complete the activities throughout the school day to help get their bodies and mind ready to learn!
What Is Included in the School Based Heavy Work Sensory Activities Packet?
- 20 heavy work activities with explanation of how to complete the activity
- 20 heavy work activities as small icons to be used for a daily sensory activities routine. Icons can be laminated to use on a schedule board with velcro for child to pick the sensory activity or be used as a daily routine picked by the therapist or teacher.
- 6 theraband exercises with explanation of how to perform the exercise
- 6 theraband exercise visuals and 9 yoga posesas small icons to be used as part of a daily sensory activities routine
- 4 sample sensory activities routine templates that can be laminated with velcro and be used with the small icons to have a visual sequence for the child to follow when completing sensory activities.