The Holiday Exercise Challenge digital download includes all the materials you need to workout and craft at the same time! Choose from a tree, mitten, wreath or gingerbread man. Color the exercise challenges (if you want), cut out the circles, perform the exercises and glue the circles on to create your holiday decoration. Perform the exercises each day at home or in the classroom.
The exercises are in one-inch circles:
- 18 picture images of exercises such as cross crawls, planks, leg lifts, squats, stretches, lunges, etc.
- 18 picture images for finger and hand active range of motion
- 36 text exercises for overall body strengthening and conditioning
- 36 blank circles to create your own
Details about the Holiday Exercise Challenge:
10 page PDF digital document will be available electronically immediately following payment
The packet has a full-color cover but all of the activity pages are black and white.
The Holiday Exercise Challenge encourages children to practice the following skills:
- fine motor
- visual motor
- bilateral coordination
- aerobic activity
- muscle strengthening
- creativity (make your own exercise challenge)
You can use the Holiday Exercise Challenge for:
- brain breaks all season long
- carry over activities for at home
- staying healthy during the holiday season
The Holiday Exercise Challenge is available in the December Bundle.