This fun Outer Space Letters Tracing and Mazes will help your students with letter recognition, letter writing, and visual-motor skills. Created by an experienced school-based Occupational Therapy assistant, these worksheets are ready to go for the entire lowercase and uppercase alphabet. This is a great deal!
The lowercase packet is a 54-page PDF digital document. The uppercase packet is also a 54-page PDF packet. Both packets (total 108 pages) will be delivered electronically immediately following payment.
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THE OUTER SPACE LETTERS TRACING AND MAZES?
The packets include:
- letter mazes for each letter of the alphabet in upper case and lower case – Travel through the maze from the rocket to the moon.
- letters to trace (9 per page) with a rocket or moon dots and lines to follow
HOW TO USE THE OUTER SPACE LETTERS TRACING AND MAZES PDF PACKET
Ways to create the maze path-
1. Trace through the maze with a finger.
2. Use a pencil to move through the maze.
3. Use a marker, crayon, colored pencil, or dot marker to move through the maze.
For the tracing pages, you can trace over the letters with a pencil or laminate the sheets and use dry-erase markers. Remember to start at the school bus or the school!
WHAT SKILLS ARE KIDS WORKING ON WITH THE OUTER SPACE LETTERS TRACING AND MAZES PACKET?
Students are working on the following skills:
- visual motor
- visual spatial
- fine motor
- letter formation
- letter recognition
- visual discrimination
More Resources Created by Regina Parsons-Allen, COTA
Check out the Outer Space Alphabet Packet.