Combine positive affirmations for kids and proprioceptive input with The Positive Path. Children can jump along the path or do wall push-ups while they read words of encouragement. Students can benefit from proprioceptive input to help get their bodies ready to learn.
Using the power of positive thinking with daily affirmations and physical activity can help students get their brain and bodies ready to tackle the school day.
Details about the Positive Affirmations for Kids
The Positive Path is a 58 page PDF document (25 footprints and 25 hand prints with 25 positive affirmations). Plus two black and white versions for the children to color and create their own positive path affirmations. A 9-page Powerpoint document is included t0 add your own positive affirmations for kids.
The positive affirmations for kids Positive Path include phrases such as:
- I believe in me.
- I am a leader.
- I can stay in control.
- I am kind.
- I am ready to learn + 20 more!
Directions for the Positive Affirmations for Kids – The Positive Path
- Decide if you want to print the footprints, the handprints or both. Another option is to view the Positive Path on a computer or tablet screen. If you print the pages, you can laminate and glue rug gripper on the back of each page to keep it from slipping on the floor. Another option is to hang all of the footprints and handprints on the wall. If you want to make your own positive affirmation path, use the Powerpoint file to edit the pages or print out the black and white pages at the end to color and create your own.
- The students can complete the Positive Path by either jumping or doing wall push-ups while saying the positive affirmation at each stop.
- If you have a small space, you can hang only some of the positive affirmations for kids.
- If you want to complete the entire footprint Positive Path with the class standing by their desks, show the positive affirmation footprints on the projector for the whole class. The students can perform jumping jacks, run in place, or march in place instead of moving forward.
- If you want to complete the entire handprint Positive Path with the class standing by their desks, show the positive affirmation handprints on the projector for the whole class. The students can perform a hand press at chest level on the blue handprints, hand press overhead on the green handprints, elbow squeeze on the orange handprints and give themselves a hug for the pink handprints.
Customers also liked these resources:
Positive Affirmations Posters and Cards