Think Outside the Box questions challenge creativity and ingenuity with 50 different critical thinking questions to ponder and respond (handwriting practice too)!
Details: 54 page PDF digital document delivered electronically immediately following payment
Are you looking to challenge children to think outside the box? The 50 Think Outside the Box questions encourage children to use their imagination, intelligence, and creativity to solve problems and list ideas. This packet includes 50 questions and 3 response sheets to record answers (single lined and dotted lines).
Ideas for THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX questions:
1. Open the full-size pages of Think Outside the Box on your phone, tablet or computer. Ask each question to the student(s).
2. Print the full-size pages and hang around the room for anytime you want to challenge the students.
3. Print the Think Outside the Box as small cards (Select File – Print – Multiple – 9 pages per sheet) and cut apart. Bring along with you for any time you need a quick 5-minute activity or conversation starter.
4. Write the Room – Hang up different questions. Print the recording sheets on pages 3 and 4 (lined or double lined) and a clipboard. Walk around the room and answer one question on each page. Be sure to record the question # in the box at the top of the page.
5. Think Outside the Box Contest – Have a group of students write their responses to one question. Hang up the question poster and all of the answers. Children can vote to determine who had the most creative answers.
6. Early Finishers Folder – Print out the full-size pages and several response sheets on pages 3 and 4. If students finish their work early, they can choose a question and respond to it.
Looking for more activities like Think Outside the Box questions for kids to add novelty to handwriting practice?
Looking for resources to help students with executive functioning skills?
If you have students who need help with organization, time management and planning (executive functioning skills), check out the Planning, Time Management, and Organization Skills Bundle.