Santa Workout Freebie
Want to make working out fun this holiday season? Try this Santa Workout free PDF printable! Get moving and grooving with Santa and Rudolph! This free one-page PDF is perfect for teachers, kids, and parents alike. Download and print or screen share to get the whole class exercising.
You can download this PDF for FREE at the bottom of this blog post.
December Fine Motor, Gross Motor and Visual Motor Packet
HOW TO USE THIS SANTA WORKOUT PDF
Exercising with Santa is a great way to get into the holiday spirit. This workout routine is perfect for getting the kids moving and burning off some extra holiday energy. Plus, it’s a lot of fun! This PDF is designed to be printed or shared on a screen so that everyone can follow along. The exercises are demonstrated by Santa and his reindeer, Rudolph.
There are 6 different exercises in this workout routine, each of which focuses on a different muscle group. Exercises include:
- Run in place and sing Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
- Pretend to cross country ski with Santa and Rudolph
- Get your arms stronger and pretend to lift weights. Or lift your lunch box overhead!
- Air box for a count of 20 – Santa needs to burn off some stress too!
- Pretend to jump rope while you sing Jingle Bells
- Balance on each foot and say “Happy Holidays”. Hold a ball or your lunchbox again!
Perform each exercise for 20-30 seconds before taking a 10-second break. Repeat the entire circuit 3 times. Remember to warm up before starting the workout routine and cool down afterwards. Have fun!
WHEN TO USE THIS FUN ACTIVITY
This free printable is perfect for:
- brain breaks
- burning off energy at home
- physical education class
- indoor recess
- Occupational or Physical therapy session
- anytime you want to add FUN physical activity to your day!
This holiday season, get the whole family moving with Santa’s workout routine. This free PDF is perfect for teachers, kids, and parents alike. Download and print or screen share to get everyone involved in some festive physical activity. From singing to balancing, this workout routine has something for everyone. Most importantly, have fun and stay safe!