Move-It Move-It: ABC! – Alphabet movement cards are simple to implement and easy to incorporate into your existing curriculum! By integrating movement routines into your teaching, students have fun learning to identify letters – vital first steps to writing letters and identifying letter sounds! Not only is alphabet movement fun, we know that increasing blood flow and oxygen to the brain significantly improves learning.
Created by: Thia Triggs, School Based Occupational Therapist
Details: 38 pages PDF digital document
You will receive a link to download the document after checkout or add it to your account to view on any computer.
Included with the alphabet cards is a teacher’s guide which provides many tips for introducing and using these cards in positive and productive ways.
- Move-It cards are great for kinesthetic learners! This is perfect for your students who want to move and learn best with movement.
- This is a fun way to teach improved body awareness and body control for your students who struggle with a fidgety body.
- Move-It is a great movement activity for occupational therapists and physical therapists to bring into classrooms.
- Download Letter H for a free sample!
- Alphabet Wall Card size: printed in portrait on 8.5 X 11.
- Individual Break Card size: are 4″ x 5.5″ with four cards on each 8.5 X 11 sheet.
Print on card stock, photo paper, or laminate for great results!