Are you looking for a way to make data-driven decisions about your students’ writing abilities? Do you want an efficient and easy-to-use tool to help track IEP goals? Look no further than the Print and Cursive Handwriting Rubric Bundle! The three PDF’s will be available electronically immediately following payment.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRINT AND CURSIVE HANDWRITING RUBRIC BUNDLE?
Created by an Occupational Therapist, this bundle provides an effective and comprehensive way to assess handwriting skills. It includes two rubrics tailored specifically for print and cursive writing, allowing for specific and measurable data collection for each student. With these rubrics in hand, educators can easily track their student’s progress towards mastering legibility skills.
The three PDFs include:
- Print Handwriting Rubric Printable version
- Cursive Handwriting Rubric Printable version
- Google Forms Version of Both Handwriting Rubrics
The rubrics allow you to consistently assess your students. So you can have peace of mind that the data being collected is accurate and reliable. Having evidence-based records is essential when it comes to making long-term intervention plans that truly serve your students’ needs.
The rubric is broken down into the following categories for CURSIVE writing:
The rubric is broken down into the following categories for PRINT writing:
Each rubric has 2 versions:
1) SUBJECTIVE: uses terms such as “most”, “some”, “few”, etc. with correlating scale terms “good”, “fair”, “poor.” This is for therapists who prefer not to get into detailed numbers, but still provides a consistent and specific rubric.
2) OBJECTIVE: detailed breakdown of each letter/word of the sample to obtain percentages to allow for the most objective level of data collection.
BENEFITS OF USING THE HANDWRITING RUBRIC BUNDLE
In this Print and Cursive Handwriting Rubric Bundle, you will receive the GOOGLE FORM™ and printable version of handwriting rubrics, for both print & cursive writing. These rubrics will help you provide specific, measurable data to support IEP goal tracking by pinpointing different aspects of legibility. Using these rubrics in each session will assist in providing consistent grading and data to support and guide interventions.