Exercises for the Classroom and Home is a set of 5 posters to encourage simple fitness activities for students. This is available as a digital download OR printed posters.
The Exercises for the Classroom and Home is a 5 page PDF full-color packet that will be delivered electronically immediately following payment.
This set is perfect for:
- morning exercises for students
- classroom exercise activities for small spaces
- exercise in the classroom for brain breaks
- indoor recess to provide physical exercises for elementary students
How it Works:
- Immediately download the PDF digital packet (or get the PRINTED version here)
- Hang up the posters in the classroom or hallway.
- Teach the students how and when to perform the exercises.
The Exercises in the Classroom and Home set includes the following poster pages:
- Wake Up Exercises – get students awake and ready to learn! Use to get the wiggles out or to energize students.
- Be Strong Exercises – students can work on core strengthening, shoulders, arms, hips, and legs.
- Focus Exercises – encourage increased focus, balance, and attention with these 6 exercises.
- Stretching Exercises – 6 simple exercises to increase flexibility to prevent poor posture.
- Calming Exercises – a great routine to implement to help students self-regulate.
IMPORTANT: THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE PRINTED POSTERS. IT IS ONLY THE DIGITAL VERSION. Get the PRINTED version (which includes the digital version) here.
More resources to increase physical activity in children in small spaces: