The Halloween Fine Motor Activities – Flip and Fill Game digital download includes 12 different Halloween-themed game boards to practice fine motor skills and encourage hand strengthening. This packet is in full color and black and white (the kids can color the page)!
29 page PDF digital document that is available electronically immediately following payment
Directions for the Halloween Fine Motor Activities – Flip and Fill Game:
- Choose the Halloween-themed game board you want to play with and print it out. Give each player a game board and directions if needed. Optional: color in the picture if you use the black and white version.
- Decide how you will fill the 28 circles: candy corn, mini marshmallows, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, dried corn, dried beans, small pieces of play dough, pom-poms, dot markers, color with crayon, pennies, bingo chips or beads. Want to add in academic material? Write letters, sight words, or numbers inside the circles. When they fill a circle, they can read or write the material.
- Flip a coin. If it lands on heads, fill in two circles. If it lands on tails, fill in one circle.
- The first player to fill in all 28 circles is the winner.
DOWNLOAD A FREE SAMPLE HALLOWEEN FINE MOTOR GAME HERE
The Halloween Flip and Fill Games encourage:
- fine motor skills
- finger strengthening
- hand strengthening
- eye-hand coordination
- visual-motor coordination
Looking for more Halloween fun?
The Halloween Fine Motor Activities Flip and Fill Game is part of the Halloween Sensory Motor Bundle.
Check out Flip and Snip scissor fine motor game too!