The Fall Fine Motor Activities – Flip and Fill Game digital download includes 10 different fall-themed game boards to practice fine motor skills and encourage hand strengthening.
13 page PDF digital document that is available electronically immediately following payment
Directions for the Fall Fine Motor Activities – Flip and Fill Game:
- Choose the fall-themed game board you want to play with and print it out. Give each player a game board and directions if needed.
- Decide how you will fill the 2o circles: acorns, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, dried corn, dried beans, small pieces of play dough, pom-poms, dot markers, color with crayon, pennies, bingo chips or beads.
- Flip a coin. If it lands on heads, fill in two circles. If it lands on tails, fill in one circle.
- The first player to fill in all 20 circles is the winner.
The Fall Flip and Fill Games encourage:
- fine motor skills
- finger strengthening
- hand strengthening
- eye-hand coordination
- visual-motor coordination
Looking for more Fall fun?
The Fall Fine Motor Activities Flip and Fill Game is part of the Fall Sensory Motor Bundle.
Check out Flip and Snip scissor fine motor game too!