One of the first steps to start teaching a child how to copy or write shapes, letters and numbers is to make sure they understand prepositions and spatial awareness (under, over, top, etc.) as well as being able to follow directions. Find Me, Build Me includes fun activities to practice visual spatial, visual discrimination, and visual motor skills.
Created by an Occupational Therapist, the 34 page PDF will be available electronically immediately following payment.
HOW TO COMPLETE THE FIND ME, BUILD ME ACTIVITIES
You can print, laminate and/or complete on a touchscreen (with a stylus).
The activities range in difficulty:
- Level One Find Me – draw a line matching the monsters or unicorns exactly
- Level Two Find Me – draw a circle or an X on the matching monsters or unicorns
- Build Me – use the images to build the pictures
WHAT SKILLS ARE STUDENTS WORKING ON WITH THIS FIND ME, BUILD ME PACKET?
- visual spatial skills
- visual discrimination skills
- visual motor skills
- visual scanning skills
- fine motor
WHEN IS A GOOD TIME TO USE THIS PACKET?
- fine motor stations
- Occupational therapy session
- Speech therapy session
- Vision therapy session
- just for fun!