Fine Motor Stations Series 1
Fine Motor Stations Series 1 digital download includes 25 fun and engaging fine motor activities for children using simple and easily obtained materials. Written by Regina Parsons-Allen, COTA, the activities are designed to be intrinsically motivating and quickly engaging while maintaining child interest. Most items are readily available in schools and home. Suggestions and modifications are provided to be inclusive of many skill levels.
57 page PDF document delivered electronically immediately following payment
Each activity page in the Fine Motor Stations Series 1 includes:
- full-color photo of the activity
- materials list
- purpose of the activity i.e. skills that are practiced
- tips, suggestions or variations
Also included, is a full-page color photo of the activity to provide visual supports for the children to be independent at the fine motor skill station.
Recommended uses for the Fine Motor Station Series 1 digital download:
- HUGE time saver to create in class fine motor stations for early childhood and elementary school classrooms
- print activity idea pages to encourage fine motor skill practice at HOME
- lesson planning for creative therapy sessions – suitable for individual and group therapy
Need more fine motor activity ideas?