The Flip and Rip Letters A to Z includes 26 activity pages to encourage handwriting practice, fine motor skills, and hand strengthening. The digital packet is 26 black and white pages for each letter of the alphabet.
The 28 page PDF digital document will be delivered electronically immediately following payment. This packet is included in the Hand Strength Bundle.
How to Play Flip and Rip Letters A to Z:
- Print a page for each player. Trace the letters and/or color the boxes in different colors.
- Flip a coin. If it lands on heads, use your fingers to rip off 2 small letter boxes along the dark lines. If the coin lands on tails, rip off 1 box.
- Glue all of the small ripped letter boxes on the big letter below. The first player to glue on all 20 letter boxes is the winner!
Flip and Rip encourages:
- handwriting practice
- in hand manipulation skills
- tripod grasp
- hand and finger strengthening