Keep your students engaged and working on academic skills with this Halloween Activities PDF. This resource includes differentiated, worksheets & activities which incorporate math, literacy, writing, handwriting, fine motor, and visual perceptual skills. Created by a COTA, these seasonal activities are great for writing centers, math stations, early finishers, occupational therapy sessions, emergency sub plans, and more.
The 50 page PDF will be available electronically immediately following payment.
Check out what is included in the Halloween Activities PDF:
- Tracing prewriting sheets
- Letter box handwriting
- Write the room handwriting practice
- Find the same visual perception
- Find and count I-spy math worksheets
- Sequencing writing activities
- Counting worksheets 1-20, 1:1 correspondence
- Roll and cover number worksheets
- Gross motor activities
- Follow the directions activities
- Writing prompts
- Scrambled sentence activities
- Cut and paste sentences
- Roll and draw
- Roll and write silly sentences
- Cut and paste number puzzles
This is a cross-curricular Halloween unit that includes 12 differentiated, themed activities for a total of 23 different worksheets/activities which incorporate math, literacy, writing, fine motor, and visual perceptual skills.
These activities can be used for centers, early finishers, small group therapy sessions, classroom activities or can be left for a substitute. Several no prep worksheets are included, as well as, some activities that require cutting and laminating. Most worksheets and puzzles include B/W and color copies.
Check out the HALLOWEEN FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS packet too!