Are you looking to quickly improve handwriting legibility? Do you need an evidence-based, multisensory, cost effective, handwriting program?
Created by Dr. Natasha Coetzee Kukuk OTD, OTR/L,, the My Mighty Hands© handwriting program is a result of her creative mind and her 30 years of vast experience and extensive research on the multi-faceted, often misunderstood process of handwriting.
My Mighty Hands©, is a short-term, multisensory handwriting program to effectively improve legibility quickly.
The My Mighty Hands © Handwriting Program:
- Develops foundational sensory, neuromuscular, motor and cognitive components of handwriting, including tactile, proprioceptive, visual and kinesthetic components, form constancy, position in space and self- regulation.
- Builds basic skills of handwriting such as letter formation, memory, placement, alignment, orientation, spacing and fine motor control.
- Includes easy to follow curriculum-based lesson plans that are creative utilizing evidence based sensory, gross and fine motor activities to address all foundational components of handwriting effectively within a group setting.
- Provides handouts for parents and teachers with activity ideas and homework handwriting sheets to reinforce the improvement and refinement of skills.
Delivery and License Use
The handwriting program(s) are delivered electronically within 24-48 hours following payment.
The individual license allows only the holder of the individual license to offer My Mighty Hands© for groups and to reproduce worksheets and handouts. All e-books are stamped with the individual purchaser’s name.
The facility license allows any individual at the specified site to offer My Mighty Hands© for groups, as well as to reproduce worksheets and handouts. This license is appropriate for private practices and schools. All e-books are stamped with the site’s name.
There are 4 different levels of the My Mighty Hands © Handwriting Program (all digital documents):
The program offers 4 levels to fit all needs. Each level has 2 series of lesson plans, consisting of 9 lessons each with a total of 18 lessons per level.
For each level there are the following ebooks/digital resources:
- Individual or site license
- User’s Manual (can not be copied or printed)
- Lesson Plans (can not be copied or printed)
- Lesson Plan reproducible pages (appropriate pages can be copied and printed)
- Workbook for printing in color
- Workbook for printing in grayscale.
BEST DEAL – COMPLETE MY MIGHTY HANDS © HANDWRITING PROGRAM KIT
Includes levels A, B, C, and D at a discounted price! Save money when you buy all four levels at once.
Level A – Prewriting skills
A combination of writing readiness skills and learning the uppercase print alphabet. Level A includes: User’s Manual, Lesson Plans (74 pages), Workbook in color and black and white (171 pages each)
Level B – Print skills
Learning upper and lower case print. Level B Includes: User’s Manual, Lesson Plans (76 pages), and Workbook in color and black and white (173 pages each)
Level C – Advance print skills
Refining upper and lower case print skills for greater accuracy. Level C includes: User’s Manual, Lesson Plans (78 pages), and Workbook in color and black and white (96 pages each).
Level D – Cursive Writing Skills
Learning upper and lower case cursive and refining fluency. Level D includes: User’s Manual, Lesson Plans (76 pages), and Workbook in color and black and white (92 pages each).
More resources that Dr. Natasha Coetzee Kukuk OTD, OTR/L has contributed to: