I Can Write Uppercase Letters is a HUGE digital packet that includes a workbook, signs, flash cards, charts, and a certificate. This bundle includes formation guidelines for writing uppercase letters, fun pictures, sight words, simple sentences, formation guidelines, interesting games, and a large variety of content that you won’t find with other handwriting worksheets!
Created by Smart and Strong Kids this large 256 page PDF digital packet will be available as a ZIP file electronically immediately following payment. You can find the LOWERCASE PACKET HERE.
Details about the I Can Write Uppercase Letters Packet:
(1) I Can Write My Letters Workbook: 100 pages
(2) Workbook Color Versions of Cover & Certificate: 2 pages
(3) Additional Practice: 52 pages
(4) Wall Signs: 52 pages
(5) Flash Cards: 40 pages
(6) Wall Charts: 10 pages
Total: 256 pages
Writing Uppercase Letters Workbook: 100 pages
- Black/White Cover (1 page): “By: ___” for students to write their names.
- Table of Contents (1 page): Details on how to find each page, easy to print out all or certain pages you need.
- A to Z Activity Pages (26 pages): Highlight it (6 letters with formation guidelines of starting dots, directional arrows, and dashed lines). Color it (color letters within outline). Fill it in (blank with 2 other letters). Trace it (trace dotted letter on 3-lines). Color and write it (color in pic that starts with the letter, trace dotted letter, write it in sized boxes).
- A to Z Activity Pages (26 pages): Color it (rainbow color letters within outline). Draw pic that starts with letter (in blank box). What did you draw? (blank with starting letter to write what was drawn). Highlight it (2 letters with formation guidelines of starting dots, directional arrows, and dashed lines). Find and circle letter (within a field of ~16). Write it (trace then write on 3-lines).
- A to Z Activity Pages (26 pages): Trace it (3 letters with formation guidelines). Match (uppercase to lowercase letter). Color pics that start with the letter (3 correct answers out of 6 pictures). Sort and Glue (cut out 8 letters, then sort and glue 4 uppercase and 4 lowercase).
- Alphabet Chart Worksheets (15 pages): trace and write it in boxes with starting dots and arrows (uppercase and lowercase), trace and write it in boxes with starting dots (uppercase and lowercase), trace and write it in boxes (uppercase and lowercase), copy and write it in boxes (uppercase and lowercase and combined), copy and write it in sized boxes (uppercase and lowercase), trace and copy on 3-lines (uppercase and lowercase and combined), copy combined uppercase and lowercase on 3-lines.
- Alphabet Worksheets – Blank (4 pages): write from memory in uppercase boxes, sized lowercase boxes, and 3-lines.
- Completion Certificate (1 page): “Congratulations! This certificate is awarded to ______. For learning how to write letters!”
- Workbook Color Versions of Cover & Certificate: 2 pages Color Version.
- Additional Practice: 52 pages – 2 additional penmanship practice pages with formation guidelines in a square grid. Simple repetition of proper formation of these letters. Reinforcement of learning, address IEP goals for 4 out of 5 trials.
- Wall Signs: 52 pages – Full Page Color and Black/White Signs (Aa-Zz) with formation guidelines and 3 pictures that start with that letter. (e.g., A = anchor, ant, apple).
- Flash Cards: 40 pages – Same as signs – organized PDF to 2 per page and then 4 per page so they can be printed out as smaller flash cards.
- Wall Charts: 10 pages – To be posted as visual cues at school, therapy clinic, or home. On 3-lines: Uppercase dashed letters, Lowercase dashed letters, Uppercase solid letters, Lowercase solid letters. Uppercase and Lowercase letters with starting dots and formation arrows. Solid Uppercase and Lowercase letters. Uppercase/Lowercase letters in boxes. Uppercase/Lowercase letters in boxes with pictures that start with that letter.
Benefits of the Writing Uppercase Letters Bundle Packet
- Designed to be fun and multi-sensory!
- Table of contents included if you want to print out specific letters to focus on for the school week.
- These sensory motor activities help to enhance the visual memory of letters.
- Easy to understand instructions included so this can be sent home for penmanship practice too.
Reminder: Smart and Strong designed both an Uppercase packet and a Lowercase packet because developmentally uppercase letters should be taught first and focusing on each set of letters individually will support easier learning, classroom generalization, and precise penmanship.
CHECK OUT THE LOWERCASE PACKET HERE.
CHECK OUT WRITING NUMBERS 1-20 HERE.