Summary: Cut and fold projects for children
PDF document- 46 pages
LIST PRICE: $3.99
Shipping: FREE – once payment is made you will receive an email with a link to download the book. You will need Adobe Reader to open the book.
Summary: Kirigami is Japanese and it stands for “to cut paper”. Kirigami is similar to origami but you fold and cut the paper. There are 5 different types of projects to complete with varying degrees of difficulty. Step by step directions with photos are also included for the children to follow.
This download is for ages 5+. Included in the download are:
- Paper Chains – 13 different types of paper chains to create without using staples or tape. Great fine motor and motor planning task.
- Paper Cut Outs – 9 different paper cut outs to create from paper dolls to silly faces.
- Circle Cut Outs – 7 paper cut outs in circle shapes.
- Standing Animals – 6 fun, creative animals that stand up
- Animals – 4 more intricate animals to create.
Kirigami for Kids encourages: fine motor skills, scissor skills, visual motor skills and motor planning.
The activities are reproducible to use over and over again with all the children that you teach.
Download a free sample activity from Kirigami for Kids.
Remember this is an electronic activity. Following payment you will receive a link to download the book.