Reinforce letter formation and letter sizing with a variety of Letter Card Games including instructions for: UNO style, Go Fish and Memory games. The letter cards are color-coded by letter size.
Created by Anna Long-Slade, OTR, your students will have fun while they practice fine motor, visual perceptual, and letter skills.
The 41 page PDF full color document will be available electronically immediately following payment.
How Does the Letter Card Games PDF Work?
- Download and print the packet. Cut apart the cards.
- Choose to play UNO, Go Fish, Memory, or create your own card game!
- Students will practice their fine motor and visual perceptual skills while reinforcing tall, small, and low letters.
There are three types of Letter Cards:
- Orange deck – three guidelines for the letters
- Purple deck – no guidelines for the letters
- Blue deck – dotted letters
All of the letters are color coded by size:
- Blue Cards = Tall Letters
- Red Cards = Small Letters
- Yellow Cards = Low Letters
Need More Resources?