The Monster Flip and Fill Fine Motor Game digital download includes 20 different monster game boards to practice fine motor skills and encourage hand strengthening.
23 page PDF digital document that is available electronically immediately following payment
Directions for the Monster Flip and Fill Fine Motor Game:
- Choose the monster you want to play with and print it out. Give each player an monster board and directions if needed.
- Decide how you will fill the 20 circles on the monster: small balls of clay, tongs with pom-poms, dot markers, color in with crayons, pennies or bingo chips.
- Flip a coin. If it lands on heads, fill in two circles. If it lands on tails, fill in one circle.
- The first player to fill in all 20 circles on the monster is the winner.
The Monster Flip and Fill Fine Motor Game encourages:
- fine motor skills
- finger strengthening
- hand strengthening
- eye-hand coordination
- visual motor coordination
Check out the Flip and Snip Game to practice scissor skills.
Check out Monster Movement Transitions to get practice gross motor skills before fine motor skill work.
Check out the Flip and Fill Animal Fine Motor Game in action.