No prep Monster Writing Paper printables for handwriting practice that can be used as a Halloween alternative or with Halloween. Use these monster pages for any writing assignment. Created by Thia Triggs, OTR, the set includes 25 black-and-white printable pieces of writing paper. There are five different monsters each on five different writing papers.
The 38 page PDF digital document will be available immediately electronically following payment.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE MONSTER WRITING PAPER PACKET?
This digital packet includes 25 printable writing paper pages with various levels of difficulty:
- Extra-wide lines: early kindergarten
- Wide lines: later kindergarten
- Medium lines: first grade
- Narrow lines: second grade
- Narrow lines with disappearing middle line: helps children transition to notebook paper, third grade and beyond.
- Notebook paper lines: fourth grade and beyond
Monster paper can be used if your school does or does not celebrate Halloween.