Packet: 65 pages
LIST PRICE: $8.99
Shipping: FREE – once payment is made you will receive an email with a link to download the book. You will need Adobe Reader to open the book.
- Personal Space Journey Board Game
- 24 Body Cards – the child has to make his/her body look exactly like the body on the card
- 24 Challenge Cards – complete the body awareness and motor planning challenges written on each card
- 16 Movement Cards – complete the movement cards to practice body awareness moving through space
- Body in Motion Challenges Worksheet – try to complete the 16 motor skills moving your body in different ways
- Self Portrait – practice drawing a self portrait and remember to include many body parts
- Color the Body – identify and color in various body parts
- Personal Space Journey Letter for Home – letter written to parents about developing body awareness
- Personal Space and School – a 12 page social story about maintaining personal space in school
- “I Can” Statement Posters to compliment the Personal Space social story – 12 “I Can” posters to hang throughout the school to reinforce the personal space journey
- Twelve Small cards of the “I Can” Statements – provide the child with these small cards to remind them to maintain personal space in different situations – i.e. tape to a desk, slip in a notebook, etc.
- Personal Space Journey Certificate – complete this certificate when child has mastered maintaining personal space
- Handwriting Practice – 8 pages of handwriting practice for the child to list ways to maintain personal space in different situations. Provided in dotted line format, double line format (Handwriting without Tears® style) and regular lined paper.
This was a perfect supplement to use with my social skills play group. I noticed spacial awareness deficiencies in one of our kids who also struggles with personal space. We have used the game for 4 weeks in a row for a fun way to practice skill acquisition in this area. I am thankful to have found this resource.
Works well with my kindergarten group! Thank you!
I needed this to help explain to students personal space as I was having a big issue with students touching each other in class and at recess. Was very helpful.