Sensory Motor Game Boards This is a download of 7 game boards that promote muscle strengthening, eye-hand/foot coordination, gross motor skills, fine motor skills, body awareness and motor planning.
PDF – 10 pages
LIST PRICE: $9.95
Shipping: FREE – once payment is made you will receive an email with a link to download the book. You will need Adobe Reader to open the book. You will need Adobe Reader to open the book.
Sensory Motor Game Boards Download is a great collection of games for children who exhibit mild to moderate delays in sensory motor development. The traveling therapist or therapist with limited space will love the ease of portability. Print copies and give it to your children to play at home. You will need bean bags, wipe off marker, balloons and game markers to play the games. These are NOT included.
Details regarding the game boards:
- Zany Zoo – promotes upper extremity muscle strengthening, proprioceptive input, body awareness, fine motor skills, gross motor skills and motor planning. Great warm up game prior to handwriting tasks.
- Sky Writer – practice kinesthetic handwriting, body awareness and fine motor skills. Great warm up game prior to handwriting tasks.
- Great Catch – using the bean bags, practice eye hand coordination skills, fine motor skills and bilateral coordination skills.
- The Balloon Challenge – using the balloons, practice fine motor skills, eye hand and eye foot coordination skills.
- Down on the Farm – promotes muscle strengthening, proprioceptive input, gross motor and fine motor skills.
- Climb the Pyramid – practice gross and fine motor skills, motor planning and motor memory.
- Who Am I? – facilitates gross motor skills, proprioceptive input, body awareness and motor planning.
Remember this is an electronic activity. Following payment you will receive a link to download the book.