Check out this engaging and interactive visual spatial game, Rainbow Ruckus created by Kerri Healey, COTA. Can you move the different shapes to complete the puzzles?
The PDF with directions to get your copy of Rainbow Ruckus Google Slides will be available immediately following payment. You will need a Google Drive to access the resource.
This interactive activity is perfect for your teletherapy or distance learning session with individuals working on executive functioning! Use your problem solving, visual spatial reasoning and critical thinking skills! You could also use it for in person sessions on your computer.
How Does the Rainbow Ruckus Visual Spatial Game Work?
- Download the PDF to make a copy of the Google Slides.
- Open the Rainbow Ruckus game and use it in EDIT mode.
- Students can manipulate the 20 interactive puzzles by dragging the pieces to complete the puzzles.
What Is Included?
- Instructions on how to use the interactive slides.
- 20 interactive brain puzzles
- answer key for all puzzles
What Skills are Student Practicing When They Play Rainbow Ruckus?
- Executive function
- Visual Spatial Skills
- Critical thinking
Each purchase is a single license, for a single teacher, therapist or parent. If additional professionals wish to use the product, the buyer must purchase additional copies.
Watch a Video of the Game in Action
More Telehealth Resources
Check out all the telehealth interactive games and forms here.
View all of Kerri the COTA resources HERE