Right or Left Games digital packet helps children to practice right and left discrimination, bilateral coordination, fine motor skills, balance skills, body awareness, motor planning and visual spatial skills.
Details: 14 page PDF digital document available immediately following payment
The Right or Left Games Packet includes the following:
- one page handout on tips to teach children right from left
- 18 right and left hand action cards
- 45 right and left sides of the body action cards
- one game board
- 18 cards to move along the game board ie move 2 spaces to the right, move 1 space to the left and one space up, etc.
- one left and right hand poster to color (download for free here)
Use just the cards to practice right and left discrimination or play a game with all of the cards. Color in the poster and hang on the wall. The children can perform wall presses with the hands in the correct position to reinforce right versus left hands and get proprioceptive input.
Cards are pictured printed on green paper below.
If you need more activities to practice visual spatial skills and body awareness check out these titles: