Do you need creative and fun writing activities for distance learning or in person? The Roll a Story activity has students rolling a die to mix-and-match story elements to get their stories started right away! Print and practice handwriting or practice keyboarding online with Google Slides.
The Slide Deck and PDF packet was created by Jennie Ni, MS, OTR/L to help your students to get started right away!
The links to copy the Google Slides and the PDF packet will be available electronically immediately following payment.
Details about the Roll a Story Slide Deck and PDF:
- Make a copy of the Google Slide deck and/or download the PDF and print it.
- Roll one die three times to determine the Character, Setting, and Story Line.
- Students practice creative writing, handwriting or keyboarding to create their own story!
Use it for an Occupational Therapy telehealth session, in class activity, a writing group, or send home with your students!
What is Included?
- Link to make your own copy of the Google slides. You will need a Google Drive.
- PDF packet of the 8 Roll a Story boards with various themes and 5 handwriting template pages.
The Roll A Story themes include: three boards with various topics for anytime of the year, Fall, Halloween, Winter, Spring and Summer.
More Resources Created by Jennie Ni, MS, OTR/L can be found here.
What’s Wrong with this Sentence Slide Deck
Emotional Regulation Slide Deck
More Dice Games
Interactive Brain Break Animal Walks