Are you looking to reinforce the formation of tall, small, and fall letters? This digital download packet, the a to z Letter Size Handwriting sheets, requires NO PREP and is ready to go in color and black and white. It was created by Regina Parsons-Allen, an experienced, pediatric certified Occupational Therapy Assistant.
The 55 page digital download PDF will be available electronically immediately following payment.
How to use the Tall, Small, and Fall Letters Packet a-z Letter Size Handwriting Sheets
1. Simply choose the color or black and white version to print and create a child workbook.
2. Have the child verbally identify each picture within each letter.
3. If using the black and white version, have child color the letter and pictures within the letter.
4. Have the child identify tall, small, and fall letters in each word of the word list and then have them identify the matching letter size word boxes at the bottom of the page.
5. Have the child write the word within the letter boxes accurately.
This packet includes: Tall, Small, and Fall Reference Sheet, 26 lower case letter size handwriting sheets in color, and 26 lower case letter size handwriting sheets in black and white.
More Resources Created by Regina Parsons-Allen, an experienced, pediatric certified Occupational Therapy Assistant:
More Alphabet and Handwriting Packets: