The Alphabet Color, Write, Cut & Paste Packet is a fun resource to help provide children with an opportunity to practice their fine motor skills, visual motor skills, and visual perceptual skills all with easy, NO-PREP, worksheets. It was created by Regina Parsons-Allen, an experienced, pediatric certified Occupational Therapy Assistant. Simply print and go! It really is that easy!
The 28 page PDF digital download will be available electronically immediately following payment.
What Does the Alphabet Color Write Cut and Paste Packet Work On?
Your students will work on the following skills with this engaging packet:
- letter recognition
- handwriting practice (box and/or on triple lines)
- scissor use
Who Should Use the Alphabet Color Write Cut and Paste Packet?
- Occupational therapy and speech therapy sessions to include direct sessions, push-in sessions, and home programming
- Special education classrooms to include direct classes and push-in sessions for individual services and/or groups
- Regular education classrooms to include whole class or individual practice or even as a center station!
- Homeschool for direct handwriting and phonics practice as a supplement to the homeschool curriculum.
More Resources Created by Regina Parsons-Allen, an experienced, pediatric certified Occupational Therapy Assistant:
More Alphabet and Handwriting Packets: