Are you teaching your students about space? Perhaps you have a child who loves space and you are in search of unique solar system activities. This interactive Solar System Games for Kids – Blast Off digital packet will get your students up, moving, and learning! Use the interactive games to play in person or for distance learning / telehealth sessions.
The Solar System Games for Kids – Blast Off digital download includes the interactive PDF game versions and PRINT versions. It will be available electronically (ZIP file) immediately following payment.
The Solar System Games for Kids – Blast Off includes the following:
- INTERACTIVE PDF games – can you be the first player to find the rocket ship?
- 12 full page (8.5″ x 11″) solar system exercise activities and rocket ship page
- 3 pages of smaller cards (4 solar system movement cards per page) to print
How Do You Play the Solar System Games for Kids?
DIRECTIONS FOR DIGITAL GAME:
- Open one of the 11 PDF games. Click on any space card. The object of the game is to find the rocket ship.
- If you don’t find the rocket ship, complete the exercise. Click on the star to return to the homepage to try again.
- Continue completing the space activities until someone finds the rocket ship to win the game!
The winning rocket ship page changes in each of the 11 games so you can play the game over and over again without your students knowing where the rocket is hiding.
DIRECTIONS FOR PRINT VERSION
For the Solar System Games for Kids – Blast Off print the pages in the packet. Fold up the small cards and place them in a box or bag.
Taking turns, each player reaches into the box and pulls out a card. If it is the ROCKET card you win! If not, complete the activities on the card and the next player takes a turn.
Keep playing until one player WINS. Toss all the cards back into the box and play again!
More Interactive PDF Games:
Rainbow Exercise Game for Kids
Superhero Would You Rather Brain Break
Wheelchair Yoga and Movement Game
Bug Activities for Preschoolers
More Space Games:
Space Themed Activities – Fine Motor and Visual Motor Skills
Watch a Video of the Solar System Games for Kids in Action
Illustrations created by Iva Villi and Cute Designs Studio – used under a Shutterstock license.