If you are doing in person or distance learning, the Brain Breaks for Kids digital set includes 50 quick, exercise breaks for in the classroom or online learning. Play the Brain Break Machine video, print the brain breaks, or add them to your lesson plans to keep your students moving and learning.
The ZIP file will be delivered electronically immediately following payment.
What Does the Brain Breaks for Kids Digital Set Include?
The Brain Breaks for Kids online learning or classroom tool includes:
- Brain Break Machine Video – Save the MP4 video to your computer. Screen share or show it in the classroom. Hit play and the brain break machine will go to work. The 50 exercises will quickly flash on the screen. Hit stop to randomly select the brain breaks. Perform that exercises and hit play again to turn the “machine” back on. Kids will love the random selection and staff will love that you do not need an internet connection to show the video!
- Brain Breaks for Kids Slide Deck in Powerpoint or Google Slides – Use the brain breaks in presentation mode as is OR copy the slides you want and add them to your individual lesson plans. Add in movement breaks to any presentation by simply copying and pasting the slides.
- Brain Break PDF – If you are looking for good old fashioned printed brain breaks use this file. You will get 50 11″ by 8.5″ quick, colorful, movement breaks to print, laminate and share. Print the full page size or the smaller version with 6 cards per page.
Busy teachers, therapists, and parents can start incorporating movement into the school day without zero preparation. Just hit PLAY and you are all set to go. These activities requires little to no space and no special equipment.
This Brain Breaks for Kids set is perfect for:
- in class or online learning for elementary students
- morning exercises for students
- classroom or at home exercise activities for small spaces
- exercise in the classroom for brain breaks
- homework breaks
- indoor recess to provide physical exercises for elementary students
Use the Brain Breaks for Kids in three different ways:
- in person with printed cards.
- screen share the video, PDF or present the slide show.
- copy certain slides and add them to your online or in class lesson plans.
Take a Sneak Peek
More resources to increase physical activity in children in small spaces: