If you are looking for easy word search puzzles for kids (that even include pictures), check out the Picture and Word Search Puzzle Packet. Children will practice visual perceptual skills while learning how to read at the same time!
The easy word search puzzle packet includes 40 printable word search puzzles for kids. It will be available electronically immediately following payment.
How it Works:
- Immediately download the printable word searches for kids with pictures and words.
- Print the puzzles choosing from A to Z words or other themes.
- Children can practice literacy, handwriting, visual perceptual and visual-motor skills while having fun!
Details about the Easy Word Search Puzzles for Kids –
The Picture and Word Search Puzzle Packet includes:
- 26 pictures and easy word search puzzles for each letter of the alphabet i.e. Letter A includes 9 words to find that start with the letter A.
- 14 more pictures and word puzzles such as body parts, clothes, toys, transportation, weather, shapes, colors, animals and more.
- 3 recording sheets to add in handwriting practice. The children can write the words after they find each one in the puzzle.
Artwork used created by Igdeeva Alena under a Shutterstock license.
More Visual Perceptual Puzzle Packets:
Connect the Dots includes over 60 black and white, reproducible dot to dot puzzles progressively ranging from easy to more difficult to encourage visual motor and visual closure skills. This download includes dot to dots 1-5, 1-10, 1-15, 1-20, 1-25, 1-30, A to Z, a to z and dot to dots in a picture (figure-ground perceptual skills).
The Big Book of Easy Mazes digital download includes 36 black and white, easy and FUN mazes to complete. The easy mazes are suitable for preschool-aged children and up. The picture mazes are animals, sports, flowers and more! The download includes the solutions to the mazes. Not only are mazes fun, they also help children to develop fine motor skills, visual perceptual skills and problem-solving skills. These easier mazes will help children build their confidence skills.
The Visual Perception Packet BUNDLE includes the following three titles created by a pediatric OT with 10 years of experience: