This set of I Can Posters includes 4 posters to provide visual reminders to help your students succeed and be ready to learn. Select digital or printed version (the printed version INCLUDES the digital version).
The 4 page PDF full-color packet will be delivered electronically immediately following your payment. The printed posters are 11″ x 17″ and ship for $3.50 (only USA shipping).
This resource helps to provide:
- visual reminders in the classroom
- self-management steps for self-regulation
- self-reflection suggestions
- calm down techniques
How the I Can Posters Set works:
- Immediately download the PDF digital packet (if ordered, the posters will be shipped to you).
- Hang up the posters in the classroom or hallway.
- Teach the students how and when to use the self-management strategies.
The following visuals are included:
- I Can Be Ready to Learn – 6 steps to have the mind, body, and materials ready so students can learn.
- I Can Have Self-Control – 6 steps for students to have appropriate self-regulation in the classroom.
- I Can Be a Reflective Learner – 10 steps to help students learn and grow from their experiences.
- I Can Calm Down – 10 suggestions to help students to maintain a calm emotional state.
REMEMBER: The PRINTED version of the posters includes the digital version.
These posters are an excellent complement to the Self-Assessments and Checklists for Good Work Habits. This digital download helps improve self-regulation skills, maintain classroom expectations, routines, work habits, and behaviors.
If you need to measure whether your students are making progress by using the I Can Posters, try using the Self-Regulation Rubrics. This digital download will help you to pinpoint areas of need and monitor progress to help students with their self-regulation skills.