Busy OTs, teachers, and parents will love these Fantastic Fingers® Fine Motor Skill Builders to develop hand function in children. Three levels of fine motor activities are ready to go!
We all understand that children need practice time to develop hand function that is essential for life skills. But it can be a real struggle to find the time to create graded levels of activities to complete at home or in the classroom.
Developed by an experienced OT, Ingrid C. King, the Fantastic Fingers® Fine Motor Skill Builders includes 54 pages total of 3 levels of fine motor activities (18 pages each) plus an introductory letter in Word format (you can edit it!).
It is delivered electronically as 3 PDFs and the introductory letter in Word format immediately following payment.
How it Works:
- Download the 3 graded levels (10 therapeutic activities in each level) of the Fine Motor Skill Builders.
- Follow the step by step directions for the fine motor activities that use inexpensive materials with no or very little preparation.
- Develop hand function in children for everyday life skills.
More Information on the Fantastic Fingers® Fine Motor Skill Builders
No one wants children to complete fine motor activities incorrectly, create bad habits, or get tired of the same old activities over and over again.
The Fantastic Fingers® Fine Motor Skill Builders provide successful results through:
- collaboration with teachers and parents to achieve fine motor goals, and build key foundations for handwriting.
- education without overwhelm with feasible guidelines for implementation.
- providing blocked practice and repetitions required for successful motor learning.
- effective levels of fine motor activities that also contains a brief introduction, activity table to show activity benefits, guidelines for use, materials list, record and comment sheet, and a certificate.
- photos and step by step instructions to show the user how to get the most therapeutic benefit out of each activity e.g. working against the vertical, best size for drawing materials to facilitate finger strengthening, how to build the arches of the hand with proper positioning etc.
Suitable for children between ages of 3.5 and 8 years, the Fantastic Fingers® Fine Motor Skill Builders are perfect for home or school program and ideal for groups. Just print each level for the children to start working on improving hand function with these easy-to-implement fine motor activities.
More resources created by Ingrid C. King, MScOT, BOT:
Fantastic Fingers® Fine Motor Program is a comprehensive fine motor program that includes ebook, music, and instructional videos. It’s user-friendly, research-based, and improves children’s fine motor skills, pencil grip, posture and more. It also integrates many early literacy and numeracy skills.
Fantastic Fingers ® Handwriting Foundations Screen identifies handwriting needs fast and monitors progress. The screen provides standardized observations of functional skills in context.
Get Fit for School Webinar – Popcorn and Animals Make My Muscles Strong! – This webinar can help educate parents, teachers, and therapists on how we can effectively prepare children physically for success at school!