Fixing Letter Reversals with Beach and Ocean Theme includes the information to activate Boom Cards for interactive lessons to practice letter identification.
Created by Smart and Strong Kids, these fun, engaging, and interactive activities are perfect for distance learning and carry over exercises at home or in the classroom.
This product is a PDF that links you to the Boom Card listing online. The information to access the Boom Cards will be available electronically immediately following payment. You will need to create a Boom Card account to use the card decks.
Fixing Letter Reversals – Sort It and Type It – Beach and Ocean Theme Boom Cards includes:
- 5 Sort it + 5 Type it activities per letter set
- 90 Boom Cards Total (45 beach theme and 45 ocean theme)
- 1st Cover Card: simple instructions then students pick a letter set to work on out of 4: b d, m w, n u, p q
- Sort It (5 cards): Sort each letter into the letter box. As students work through the cards, there are more letters on each page.
- Type It: Type the same letter in the box.
At the end of each letter set there are 2 options: “Play Again” returns student to first card. “Done” terminates play, ends game.
Skills addressed with the Fixing Letter Reversals Boom Cards: Fine Motor, Visual Perception, Figure Ground, Letter Recognition, Uppercase Letters, Lowercase Letters, Typing
This product is a PDF that links you to a Boom Card listing online.
To use this product you will need:
A computer or tablet
A free or paid Boom account.
An internet connection that students can use to complete their Boom decks.
Speakers, headphones, or some way for students to hear the audio.
More Boom Cards Created by Smart and Strong Kids: