If you are looking for the EASIEST way to collect data in school, this packet of Google Forms for Special Education will help you get started right away! It includes 14 premade Google Forms and 4 quick video tutorials to help you learn how to copy, edit and share your data results.
Details: This PDF document is available immediately following payment and includes the links to the Google Forms.
How it Works:
- Immediately download the Google Forms for Special Education Templates and Tutorials PDF.
- Share the forms with other school staff to help collect data on your students or use for student-generated data.
- Get meaningful, quantitative results to make data-driven decisions to help students succeed!
Why are Google Forms so awesome?
Google Forms are so awesome and easy for data collection because:
- easily share links with other school staff.
- data can be entered on a computer, tablet or smartphone with NO APPS necessary.
- graphs are automatically created to provide a nice visual of the student’s progress.
- spreadsheets can be created by a click of a button to view the data in more detail.
You will NEED INTERNET ACCESS TO USE GOOGLE FORMS. You will also need a Google account to save the ready-made forms to your Google drive.
Remember to check with your school district regarding privacy (FERPA and HIPAA) and Google. Some school districts suggest you use Student ID numbers instead of names or other identifying information when using Google Drive.
What Google Forms are included?
Making these forms are not difficult it is just time-consuming. This packet will save you HOURS of time. Each form includes basic information that you can edit to add the target goal at the top of the form.
The Google Forms for Special Education Templates include:
ACADEMIC ABILITIES GOOGLE FORM
ATTENTION TO TASK GOOGLE FORM
BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER GOOGLE FORM
BEHAVIOR OUTCOMES GOOGLE FORM
BRAIN BREAK GOOGLE FORM
EMOTIONAL SKILLS GOOGLE FORM
ENGAGEMENT GOOGLE FORM
MOTIVATION GOOGLE FORM
MOTOR SKILLS GOOGLE FORM
SELF-MONITORING EXAMPLE GOOGLE FORM
SENSORY BREAK ROOM GOOGLE FORM
SOCIAL SKILLS GOOGLE FORM
STUDENT GENERATED YES OR NO GOOGLE FORM
YES OR NO GOOGLE FORM
Busy therapists and teachers can benefit from these easy to use Google Forms for Special Education to get meaningful, quantitative results, make data-driven decisions, and help students succeed!
Looking for more data collection short cuts?
Watch this webinar on Making Data Collection Easier.
Need more forms?