Do you work with students who struggle to be motivated, engaged, persistent, organized, or self-regulate? These are the skills that students need to achieve success in school. The Self-Assessments and Checklists for Good Work Habits help improve self-regulation skills, maintain classroom expectations, routines, work habits, and behaviors.
Details: 13 page PDF digital document delivered electronically immediately following payment. Includes a smaller version of the document to print 4 per page.
The Self-Assessments and Checklists for Good Work Habits provide 8 checklists to encourage successful students. Each checklist includes 6 areas to self-assess with written directions and picture symbols.
- I am ready to work. – DOWNLOAD A FREE SAMPLE PAGE
- I can finish my work.
- I am a motivated learner.
- I am a good communicator.
- I have self-control.
- I am organized.
- I can learn from my mistakes.
- I am staying on task.
Also included in the Self-Assessments and Checklists for Good Work Habits is:
- Hand-out on the Academic and Personal Behaviors Necessary for Student Success.
- How to use the Self-Assessments and Checklists for Good Work Habits
- Goal Tracking Form for student-generated data collection to monitor progress.
Help your students become independent, motivated, organized, persistent, and engaged learners with the Self-Assessments and Checklists for Good Work Habits.
More resources for student success: