Would you like better communication between school staff members and home?
Are you curious if students are getting all the services they are entitled to throughout the course of a school day?
Would you like all the special education school staff members to work as a team to monitor a student’s progress?
Start using My School Journal!
My School Journal allows for:
- daily or weekly written documentation on progress towards annual goals.
- improved communication between school staff and home.
- ongoing assessment of student’s IEP.
- checklists regarding student’s behavior and academic work.
- frequent progress reports from related service providers.
- more immediate responses to a student’s needs.
Start using My School Journal anytime of the school year to document a student’s progress – parents or teachers fill in the dates.
My School Journal is available in a weekly or daily communication journal.