The Beach and Ocean Fine Motor Activities Packet – Color, Write, Cut, Glue is perfect of Summer or anytime of year! Created by an Occupational Therapist, it is designed for: Kindergarten + aged students, SPED, OT, Home Activities and Fine Motor Stations.
The 31 page PDF packet will be available electronically in color and black and white immediately following payment.
Help students work on essential school fine motor skills with fun Beach and Ocean Fine Motor Activities and Visual Perceptual Activities! Great for the month of July!
The Beach and Ocean Fine Motor Activities Packet includes: fish, seashells, dolphin, octopus, crab, beach ball, palm tree, sand buckets, shovels, sand castles, kids at the beach. For sentence writing pages the How To sequencing theme is: How To Build a Sand Castle
Fine Motor Activity Packet • Detailed Description
30 FULL Color page PDF + 30 Black/White page PDF = 60 pages total!
Activities are based on the monthly theme. Variety of pictures are chosen to keep it fun and interesting for students. Page numbers included for easy planning and organization. Black and White pages are great for copying off for a classroom of students. Color pages work well for putting into plastic sheets or dry erase pockets to wipe off and reuse.
- Cover page: color pictures & write name
- Color by number: #1-9 with colors
- Draw line through pencil paths x 3 (version 1)
- Draw line through pencil paths x 3 (version 2)
- Draw line through pencil paths x 3 (version 3)
- Trace the pre-writing lines x 4 (version 1)
- Trace the pre-writing lines x 4 (version 2)
- Find the path in the grid: follow the same monthly themed pic and only go up, down, left, right
- Write uppercase letters A-Z in monthly themed pic
- Write lowercase letters a-z in monthly themed pic
- Write numbers #1-25 in monthly themed pic
- Unscramble and write out the words in sized boxes (tall, fall, small), word bank provided.
- Count and write in how many of each pic you find
- Circle the number of pics to match the number br x 5 (out of #1-5)
- Copy and write the words x 4 with matching picture (version 1)
- Copy and write the words x 4 with matching picture (version 2)
- Copy and write the sentences x 3 with matching picture (version 1)
- Copy and write the sentences x 3 with matching picture (version 2)
- Draw and Write: Picture box with writing lines
- How To: Copy and write the sentences x 4 with matching pictures (Steps #1-4)
- How To: Copy and write the sentences x 4 with matching pictures (Steps #5-8)
- All About Me – Name, Birthdate, Age, Phone Number, School, Teacher, Grade: Fill in the Form
- Fine Motor Mats: use dot marker to fill in circles, roll small balls of play dough and place in circles, color in circles to practice distal motor control (version 1)
- Fine Motor Mats (version 2)
- Cut on the lines from dot to pic x 4
- Cut and glue the 10 frame to match the number
- Cut and glue the picture to finish the pattern
- Cut, unscramble, glue, and write
- Color, cut out shapes: circle, square, triangle
- Color, cut out shapes: oval, rectangle, pentagon
Skills Addressed: Fine Motor, Visual Motor, Patterns, Letters, Words, Sentences, Coloring, Writing, Cutting with Scissors, Gluing
More Resources Created By Smart and Strong Learning: