How to Get Organized Worksheets for Students
Do you work with students who struggle with organizational skills? Do large assignments or projects feel overwhelming and impossible? Some students benefit from explicit instruction on how to get organized. This digital download includes 7 worksheets to help older students learn how to get organized and tackle big projects.
7 worksheets delivered electronically immediately following payment
Documents are delivered in PDF and Word format (editable)
Table of Contents for How to Get Organized Worksheets for Students:
- How to Get Organized – summary of the 4 steps to take to get started.
- Overall Goal Task Analysis
- Task Analysis with Time Estimations
- To-Do List
- Eisenhower Box Method – learn to prioritize tasks
- Personal Reward List Examples
- Personal Reward List
Looking for more organizational tips for older students? Check out Cornell Note Taking System for organized, effective note-taking.