Productivity and Time Management Planner
Do you struggle to complete tasks in an efficient manner? At the end of the day, do you feel like you waste hours of your time? Does the paperwork pile up until it feels insurmountable? No matter what you try, you seem to be spinning your wheels and never catching up.
Therapists, teachers, students, and parents can potentially reach their goals faster by using the Productivity and Time Management Planner because it teaches how to improve the quantity and quality of work you complete each day.
Details about the Productivity and Time Management Planner
- 44 page PDF document delivered electronically immediately following payment.
- includes a step by step process to follow to help you work smarter not harder.
- helps guide you to discover your unique needs when it comes to maximizing efficiency for optimal productivity.
- includes exercises and worksheets to help determine your productivity type, peak energy levels, time management, weekly planning, setting goals, self-monitoring and more!
- 2-page question and answer section about real-life problems and solutions for students and school staff
- use this process for yourself and teach it to middle and high school students.
Table of Contents from the Productivity and Time Management Planner
Introduction: Productivity Isn’t Just About Getting Things Done
STEP ONE: KNOW YOUR PRODUCTIVITY TYPE
STEP TWO: DISCOVER YOUR PEAK ENERGY TIME
STEP THREE: GET YOURSELF A SIMPLE KITCHEN TIMER
STEP FOUR: MAKE FRIENDS WITH YOUR CALENDAR OR DAILY PLANNER
STEP FIVE: BATCH YOUR TASKS, THEME YOUR WEEKS
STEP SIX: SCHEDULE YOUR DOWNTIME
STEP SEVEN: GOAL SETTING AND SELF-MONITORING
STEP EIGHT: REVIEW, RECONSIDER, REWORK
TROUBLESHOOTING FOR STUDENTS
TROUBLESHOOTING FOR SCHOOL STAFF
REVIEW THE STEPS TO PRODUCTIVITY
If you are looking to accomplish your goals in a shorter amount of time, then start following this step by step process today from the Productivity and Time Management Planner. Click the ADD TO CART button. Once you check out you will receive immediate access to the digital productivity planner.
Looking for more products like this? Check out:
Cornell Note Taking System for organized, effective note-taking