Reversing Reversals is a digital download that includes fun activities that build sequencing, visual discrimination, and visual tracking skills to help children improve processing and reading skills.
This download was created by a learning specialist and educational therapist, Dr. Erica Warren.
Details: 59 page PDF digital document delivered electronically immediately following payment. Each purchase is a single license, for a single teacher, therapist or parent. If additional professionals wish to use the product, the buyer must purchase additional copies.
Summary: For those that struggle with dyslexia or reading, the Reversing Reversals workbook can help to strengthen the basic cognitive skills required for reading and writing through fun and entertaining activities. This is a kind of cognitive remedial therapy that can be utilized by therapists, teachers, reading specialists and parents.
Reversing Reversals encourages children to practice:
- visual processing/ discrimination
- sequential processing
- visual tracking
- abstract reasoning
- attention skills
- pattern recognition
- left-right discrimination
- cardinal directions.
The Reversing Reversals digital download includes the following fun activities:
- Tracking activities for vowel and consonant discrimination and common reversals.
- Challenging coloring activities for common reversals.
- Mazes that strengthen letter and number discrimination.
- Activities for left/right and cardinal direction recognition.
- Game suggestions.
- Strategies for success.
You may also be interested in these products: