Trace, Write, Cut, and Paste is a creative, multisensory activity to practice letter formation, fine motor, visual motor, and scissor skills. Created by Jennie Ni, MS, OTR/L, this PDF packet is ready to go! Suitable for children in preschool and up.
The 37 page color PDF digital document will be available electronically immediately following payment.
How Does the Trace, Write, Cut, and Paste Packet Work?
- Download and print the activity of your choice.
- The students can practice tracing and writing words throughout the year.
- Follow the directions to complete the fine motor, visual motor, and scissor skill activity that follows each word writing practice page.
What Is Included in the Trace, Write, Cut, and Paste Packet?
- 18 different words or phrases to trace and write all the letters of the alphabet: balloon, cupcake, snowman, penguin, be my valentine, pot of gold, umbrella, flower vase, pink pig, xylophone, ice cream, pizza pie, sailboat, jellyfish, quiet mouse, fall tree, rocket ship, and gingerbread house.
- 18 different cut and paste activities for each of the words or phrases above.
Need Preparatory Activities Before You Start The Trace, Write, Cut, and Paste Packet?
If you need visuals and activity ideas to provide your students with proprioception input throughout the school day, check out the School Based Heavy Work Sensory Activities Packet that includes activity suggestions with visuals and schedule boards.