This Valentine Day Fine Motor and Visual Activity Packet – Color, Write, Cut, Glue can help students work on essential school fine motor skills in a fun Valentine – themed way! Created by Christine OTR from Smart and Strong Learning, this will save your valuable prep time for classroom activities, therapy sessions, & distance learning!
The Valentine Fine Motor and Visual Motor Activity Packet: 25 page PDF digital document – it will be available electronically immediately following payment.
Page numbers included for easy planning and organization.
- Cover page: color & write name
- Color by number: #1-9 with colors
- Draw line through pencil paths x 3 (version 1)
- Draw line through pencil paths x 3 (version 2)
- Draw line through pencil paths x 3 (version 3)
- Trace the pre-writing lines x 4 (version 1)
- Trace the pre-writing lines x 4 (version 2)
- Find the path in the grid: follow the same heart and only go up, down, left, right
- Write uppercase letters A-Z in hearts
- Write lowercase letters a-z in hearts
- Write numbers #1-25 in hearts
- Unscramble and write out the words in sized boxes (tall, fall, small)
- Count and write in how many of each heart you find
- Copy and write the sentences x 3 with picture (version 1)
- Copy and write the sentences x 3 with picture (version 2)
- Copy and write the sentences x 3 with picture (version 3)
- Copy and write the sentences x 3 with picture (version 4)
- Draw and write: favorite thing about Valentine’s Day
- Fine Motor Mat: use dot marker to fill in circles, roll small balls of play dough and place in circles, color in circles to practice distal motor control (version 1: heart flower, leaf, bee)
- Fine Motor Mat (version 2: Valentine, boy, girl, scissors, crayon)
- Cut on the lines from dot to pic x 4
- Cut and glue the picture to finish the pattern
- Cut, unscramble, glue, and write
- Color, cut out shapes: circle, square, triangle
- Color, cut out shapes: oval, rectangle, pentagon
Skills Addressed: Fine Motor, Visual Motor, Patterns, Letters, Words, Sentences, Coloring, Writing, Cutting with Scissors, and Gluing.