Are your students struggling in the classroom? Use these Visual Perceptual Find the Same Seasonal activities! The Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall, I-Find wheels help students build their visual perceptual skills.
Created by a COTA, the
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE VISUAL PERCEPTUAL FIND THE SAME WHEELS?
- 3 wheels for each season, Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall are included.
- Wheels are included with words, as well as color and black and white pictures.
- Check out the full preview to see all that is included.
For best results print on card stock, cut out the circles, laminate and place a brad in the center so students can spin the wheel to find the objects. To save ink and paper consider printing and laminating color copies.
Make one style of each, or make extra copies and create a variety. Matching BW to color, and words to pictures will add another skill level.
WHEN IS A GOOD TIME TO USE THIS VISUAL PERCEPTUAL FIND THE SAME SEASONAL PACKET?
The wheels are great for:
- occupational therapy activities.
- fine motor stations.
- practicing bilateral coordination skills since students have to hold one part and spin the other.
- fun carry over activities at home.
- indoor recess
- early finishers
- an addition to classroom literacy centers.
OT Tip: Difficulty processing visual information and poor visual-motor coordination skills can lead to problems with reading, spelling, handwriting, drawing, math, and comprehension. Visual perception is the skill needed for a child to make sense of what they see. Help their brains interpret and organize the information they are taking in throughout their day with engaging activities. Work on visual perceptual skills with activities like matching, spot the difference, sorting, directed drawing, word searches, I-spy, and mazes.